Burrinjuck Boutique offer a wide variety of puppy and dog products. We stock the well-known and well-loved snuggle puppies and the unique Tender-Tuffs range of dog toys, [exclusive to our store]. Burrinjuck Boutique also stock an array of puppy collars, leads and harnesses and healthy dog treats.
Please let us know if we can help you locate anything at all related to your dog or puppy’s needs.
- A higher maximum speed than the base model AGCB allows you to work efficiently through even the toughest coats
- Professional 2-speed clipper for cutting through all coat types
- Detachable blade for easy cleaning and interchangeability
- A brushless motor that lasts 10-12 times longer than normal rotary motors and provides maximum power and torque for tough grooming jobs
- Comes with Andis #10 CeramicEdge Blade which runs cooler than normal steel blades and lasts 70% longer
The Thoroughbred.The Andis AGCB Super 2-Speed clipper delivers you all the same features of the AGCB 2-Speed Base Model but can move at a higher speed overall. The same impressive brushless motor, the same Andis #10 CeramicEdge Blade inclusion and the same 2-speed variability but this one runs at a higher speed. Giving you more power through tougher coats and a smoother coat finish.
Suitable for professional and at-home grooming on all dog coats breeds and matted coats.
All dog breeds. Especially recommended for: ‘Oodle’ breeds, Bichon Frises, Schnauzers, Airedales, Spaniels, Setters, Portuguese Water Dogs.
I am passionate about dogs and take great pleasure in their wellbeing and happiness. Burrinjuck Boutique began through my families ( I am a labradoodle breeder). During the process of adopting a puppy, they would send blankets and toys etc., and asked me lots of questions regarding brands of beddings, dog accessories and crates that I would recommend..... and so I did my research. I now stock some amazing quality brands of pet products. They have been tried and tested through my own dogs and puppies and been recommended by others.
93 YARRABEE ROAD, MARKWOOD, VICTORIA, AUSTRALIA. 3678